See below terms and conditions regarding the payment and guarantee for services provided by Full Circuit Solutions Limited
For the purpose of these terms & conditions the following words have the following meanings:
- “Us/We/Our” refers to Full Circuit Solutions Limited.
- “You” refers to you: the customer (the person or organisation for whom we agree to carry out work and/or supply or materials).
- “Tradesperson/tradespeople” refers to the employee(s) or subcontractor(s) appointed by Full Circuit Solutions Limited to carry out work.
Invoices & Payment
Upon your agreement for us to carry out estimated or pre-Booked work, a deposit payment of up to 50% of the total may be requested immediately. If a deposit payment has been requested, no works will be carried out or services provided until settlement of the aforementioned has been cleared.
Upon completion of works you will be invoiced, for which payment is due on receipt. Full Circuit Solutions Limited reserves the right to accrue and charge interest on any part of an invoice which remains unpaid at a rate of 6% over the base rate until payment is received by Full Circuit Solutions Limited in full.
The customer shall be liable to pay all costs, fees, disbursements and charges including legal fees and costs reasonably incurred by the client in the recovery of any unpaid invoices regardless of the value of the claim.
You accept sole liability to make payment in full, unless you disclose when initially instructing us, to carry out work and/or supply materials that you are acting on behalf of a third party.
For your peace of mind, we provide a 12 month guarantee on labour carried out by a Full Circuit Solutions Limited, in respect of faulty workmanship only. This is active from the date of completion of work, in addition to any manufacturer’s warranty/warranties.
The guarantee will become null & void if the work/appliance completed/supplied by us is:
- Subject to misuse or negligence.
- Repaired, modified, or tampered with by anyone other than a Full Circuit Solutions Limited tradesperson. We will accept no liability for, or guarantee suitability, materials supplied by you & will accept no liability for any consequential damage or fault.
We will not guarantee any work in respect of:
- Any work undertaken on instruction from you and against the written or verbal advice of the Full Circuit Solutions Limited tradesperson.
Work is only guaranteed in respect of work directly undertaken by us and full payment having been made. Any non-related faults arising from recommended work which has not been undertaken by us will not be guaranteed.
Where we agree to carry out work on installations of inferior quality (or over ten years old) no warranty is given in respect of such work and we accept no liability in respect of the effectiveness of such work or otherwise.
We will only be liable for rectifying our own guaranteed work, and will not be held responsible for any ensuing damage or claims resulting from other work overlooked or subsequently requested and not undertaken at the time.
We will not be held liable or responsible for any damage or defect resulting from work not fully guaranteed, or where recommended work has not been carried out. Work will not carry a guarantee where you have been notified by the tradesperson either verbally or indicated on any supporting documents, invoices, quotations or certificates.
We shall not be held liable for any delay, or consequences of any delay, in performing our obligations if such a delay is due to any cause beyond our reasonable control and we shall be entitled to reasonable time extensions.
Title to Goods
Goods supplied and delivered by us to you, or your premises, shall remain our property until paid for by you in full. Whilst goods remain our property we have the absolute authority to:
- Retake, sell or otherwise deal with or dispose of all or any part of these goods.
- Enter any premises, at any time and without notice, in which goods or any part thereof is installed, stored or kept, or is reasonably believed so to be.
- Seek a court injunction to prevent you from selling, transferring or otherwise disposing of such goods.
The risk in such goods will pass to you on delivery to you. You must insure them at replacement value, and if asked you must produce evidence that they are properly insured.
These terms and conditions may not be released, discharged, supplemented, interpreted, varied or modified in any manner except by an instrument in writing signed by a duly authorised representative and you. Our terms and conditions will prevail over any terms and conditions used by you or contained, set out or referred to in any documentation sent to us by you. By entering into a contract with us you agree irrevocably to waive the application of any of these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions, and all contracts awarded between us and you, shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Law.
Full Circuit Solutions Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number: 08943920.
Our registered office and main trading address is: 43 Little Pynchons, Harlow, Essex, CM18 7DD