Any electrician can rewire a house, however, for an electrician to provide you with the relevant certificates and building control notifications to satisfy your home insurance you must use an electrician registered with a part P scheme. Full Circuit Solutions are registered with the NICEIC, the most recognised name in the electrical sector. We are also fully insured to the sum of £2,000,000 for your peace of mind